Hey guys! So as I promised, I've been working hard on the Curtains styles so you can have a matching title bar and caption buttons on most of the UWP (modern) apps to fully enjoy my Windows Themes.
And here is the first series of Curtains styles for my Simplify Dark Pack which can all download for free of course following the links above.
HOW TO? EASY!
- download and install Stardock's Curtains app: https://www.stardock.com/products/curtains/
- open the Curtains Styles folder next to the readme file and double click on each Curtains Style that you want to install, which will also open the Curtains Styles panel.
- now choose the right Curtain Style that matches your current Windows Theme.
- for better compatibility, go to Curtains Options > More style settings... and uncheck "Apply style to window title bars".
- and finally, enjoy your new Windows Style!
Enjoy and as always, thank you for your support!