Hey guys, how about an awesome tool that would style the title bar and caption buttons of most of the UWP (modern) apps?
You're in luck because Stardock has created Curtains, an app that can even style some of the UWP apps like the modern Settings panel or the included Windows Calculator, which you can see in the screenshots below.
So today I'm bringing you my first Curtains Styles set to match my Simplify Vanilla Windows Themes.
In the coming weeks, I'll create a Curtains Styles set for each of my Windows Themes so you can have a more unified user experience so stay tuned for more!
HOW TO? EASY!
- download and install Stardock's Curtains app: https://www.stardock.com/products/curtains/
- open the Curtains Styles folder next to this readme file and double click on each Curtains Style that you want to install, which will also open the Curtains Styles panel.
- now choose the right Curtain Style that matches your current Windows Theme.
- for better compatibility, go to Curtains Options > More style settings... and uncheck "Apply style to window title bars".
- and finally, enjoy your new Windows Style!
Enjoy and as always, thank you for your support!